- Highly improved tree creating user interface.
- Generate C++ source for the tree.
- Debugging breakpoint placement in the user interface.
- Automated data setup while tree generating.
- Optimized and re-factored C++ code.
- Doxygen documentation.
- Custom task return types.
- Ability to view and remove unused node data.
- It's Free!!
DiLIB is an artificial intelligence behavior tree building tool aimed mainly for video game AI developers providing easy to use user interface to make tree structure with simple instructions and with few lines of code to implement the entire tree in the development environment.
User interface allows creating tree structure and exporting it as XML file, which uses to generate tree in C++ runtime. In addition the library supports runtime debugging between C++ and the Tree Creator interface to visually interpret the tree execution, with new feature of generating and exporting all the basic tree structure classes' setup in the UI as C++ source files
For bugs, issues and other firstname.lastname@example.org